Lawyer at Murta Goyanes Advogados, Milena joined Murta Goyanes internship program, from which she has been promoted to lawyer, and provides legal advisory and consultancy services to national and foreign clients, with emphasis in Copyright, Contracts and Regulatory for the audiovisual market.
Worked at a large production and broadcasting company with focus on audiovisual cinematographic production since 2017 until 2021.
Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- Post-graduate student in Intellectual Property Law from Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro
- Bachelor of Laws – Estácio de Sá University
- Extension Course “Contracts in the Audiovisual Industry” – ESA OAB/SP
- Extension Course “Unfolding ANCINE 3.0.” – Brasil Audiovisual Independente (BRAVI)
- Extension Course NFT: The “new” way of protecting and commercializing intangible assets – Associação Brasileira da Propriedade Intelectual (ABPI)
- Extension Course: “General Introduction to Intellectual Property (DL 101 PBR)” – WIPO Academy/ INPI
- Extension Course “Streaming, Music and Copyright” – Instituto Dannemann Siemsen” (IDS)
Portuguese and English.