Tatiana Suschko Ferreira Gomes
- Copyrights and software
- Media and entertainment
- Data Privacy and internet
- Advertising and consumer protection
Partner at Murta Goyanes with experience in Contracts, Copyright and Entertainment, Tatiana provides legal advisory and consultancy services to national and international clients, with emphasis in Copyright and Contracts for the audiovisual market. Graduated in Law from the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Tatiana has integrated for more than 12 years the legal department of a large production and broadcasting company.
Worked as in-house counsel at a large production and broadcasting company, with focus on entertainment and contracts for more than 12 years.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- Post-graduate student in Intellectual Property Law – Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio)
- Bachelor of Laws degree – Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ)
- Extension Course “Legal Primer for the Entertainment Business” – University of California (UCLA)
- Extension Course “Music, Copyright and Technology” – MCT
- Extension Course: “General Course of Intellectual Property (DL 101E)” – WIPO Academy
Portuguese, English and German.