Lawyer at Murta Goyanes, Carolina assists domestic and foreign clients on the protection of intellectual property rights, mainly on trademark enforcement and copyright matters. Carolina achieved the highest grade for her Bachelor of Laws’ theses on “The role of Bots in the Dissemination of Fake News”. She joined Murta Goyanes as an intern in 2019, and was promoted to lawyer.
- Worked at renowned law firms, specialized in Intellectual Property and Litigation, since 2018.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- Post-graduation course in Digital Law at Rio de Janeiro State University (UERJ) and the Institute for Technology & Society of Rio (ITS) – ongoing.
- Bachelor of Laws degree from Faculdade de Ciências Sociais Aplicadas – Ibmec/RJ (2020)
- 3-month course at Harvard Law School on “Intellectual Property Legal Aspects” (2019)
- Course on the “The New Data Protection Bill”, offered by the Institute for Technology & Society of Rio (ITS)
- Course on “Promoting Access to Medical Technologies and Innovation – WIPO/OMPI. (2018)
Portuguese and English, with knowledge of Spanish.