Lawyer at Murta Goyanes Advogados and specialized in Intellectual Property for almost 10 years, Luiza provides legal advisory and consultancy services to national and foreign clients, with emphasis in Copyrights, Media and Entertainment.
Worked with renowned law firms specialized in Intellectual Property, Media and Entertainment, Privacy and Data Protection since 2013;
Acting within the legal department of multinational TV Channel between 2018 and 2019.
Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- Post-graduate degree in Intellectual Property, Entertainment and Media from Escola Superior de Advocacia de São Paulo (ESA-SP);
- Specialized in Entertainment Law from Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ)
- Bachelor os Laws degree from Centro Universitário de Brasília;
- Practice Course in Technology Contrats and Intellectual Property from Insper-SP;
- Entertainment, Business and Legal Affairs Seminar, held at the University of Miami, March/April 2017, Miami, USA – selected among 15 Lawyers in Latin American, representing Brazil, with Full Scholarship, within the LATC – Latin America Trianing Center program.
Portuguese and fluente English, with knowledge of Spanish.