Lawyer at Murta Goyanes with experience in Copyright, Entertainment, Contracts and Administrative Law, Fernanda provides legal advisory and assistance services to domestic and foreign clients. She has a Bachelor of Laws degree from Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro; Postgraduate degrees in Constitutional Law from Unibrasil and in Law & Public Administration from UGF, and Specialist Certificates in Entertainment Law from Universidade do Rio de Janeiro, and in Copyright from Harvard Law School. Fernanda was a legal trainee at the Federal Public Prosecutor’s Office acting in defense of Education, Culture and Environment, and has also worked as an in-house legal counsel in the private sector and Third Sector.
Since 2011, she has already worked as an in-house legal counsel in legal departments of a multinational company, a renowned Third Sector organization focused on education, culture and communication, and a programming, distribution and production company leader in the brazilian film industry.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- Specialization in Entertainment Law – Universidade Estadual do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ)
- CopyrightX Extension Course – Harvard Law School, in partnership with UERJ and Institute of Technology and Society (ITS Rio)
- General Introduction to Intellectual Property (DL 101 PBR) Extension Course – WIPO Academy / INPI
- “The New General Data Protection Law” and “Internet Regulation in Brazil” Courses – ITS Rio
- Postgraduate degree in Constitutional Law – UniBrasil / FEMPAR
- Postgraduate degree in Law & Public Administration – UGF
- Bachelor of Laws degree – Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio)
Portuguese and English, with knowledge of French.