Lawyer at Murta Goyanes Advogados, Rafaela has experience in law firms, specializing in Intellectual Property. Rafaela joined Murta Goyanes Advogados’ internship program in 2021, from which she was promoted to lawyer. She provides consulting and advisory services for domestic and foreign clients, with emphasis on Entertainment, in the areas of Copyright and Contractual Law.
Worked with renowned law firms, specialized in Intellectual Property since 2019.
Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- Bachelor of Laws – Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio)
- Extension Course – “General Introduction to Intellectual Property (DL 101 PBR)” – WIPO Academy/INPI
- Extension Course “Media, Entertainment and Law” – Escola de Magistratura do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (EMERJ)
- Extension Course “Unveiling the National Film Agency” – Agência Nacional do Cinema (ANCINE)
- Extension Course – “The Legal Framework for Startups” – The Legal Hub
- Member of the Sports Law Study Group – Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio)
Portuguese, English and Spanish