Associate at Murta Goyanes Advogados, Fernanda has experience working in law firms and public entities, specializing in Intellectual Property. Selected to participate in the Academic Mobility Program of Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ), she was an exchange student at the Faculdade de Direito da Universiade de Coimbra in 2020. Her Bachelor of Laws final course assignment on Copyright Infringements on the Internet was selected on the III Competition Prof. Dr. José Oliveira de Ascensão, within the scope of the XV CODAIP – Congresso de Direito de Autor e Interesse Público. Fernanda joined Murta Goyanes internship program in 2019, from which she has been promoted to associate, and provides legal advisory and consultancy services to national and foreign clients, with emphasis in Copyright, Contracts and Regulatory for the audiovisual market.
Worked with renowned law firms, specialized in Intellectual Property since 2019.
Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- Bachelor of Laws – Universidade Federal do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ)
- Exchange Programe at Faculdade de Direito da Universidade de Coimbra (2020)
- “CopyrightX 2021” – Extension Course – Harvard Law School, in partnershp with UERJ and Institute os Technology and Society (ITS Rio)
- “General Introduction to Intellectual Property (DL 101 PBR)” – Extension Course – WIPO Academy/INPI
- “Ephemeral art and its protection” and “Copyrigh: from theory from to practice” Courses – Institute of Technology and Society (ITS Rio)
- “Audiovisual Project Conception and Financing Sources”, “General Notions on Copyright” Courses – National School os Public Administration – (Enap)
- Wipo Summer School 2021 – Intellectual Property for Audiovisual Market – WIPO Academy/ ABPI
Portuguese and English, with knowledge of French.