Lawyer at Murta Goyanes Advogados since May 2015, Barbara provides legal advisory and consultancy services to national and international clients. She has a post-graduate degree in Intellectual Property Law from Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro, and more than five years of experience in renowned law firms in the areas of Intellectual Property and Corporate Law, as well as in the legal department of a multinational company in the film industry.
- Practice in law firms specialized in Intellectual Property, since 2011
- Acting in the legal department of multinational company in the film industry between 2014 and 2015
Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- Post-graduate degree in Intellectual Property Law from Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro
- Bachelor of Laws degree from Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro
- Course “Unfolding ANCINE” at Brazilian National Film Agency (ANCINE)
Portuguese and English, with knowledge of French and Spanish