Lawyer at Murta Goyanes Advogados, has experience in a large company, with an emphasis on civil litigation, working in the areas of trademarks, unfair competition and domain names. Kamila took part in the Murta Goyanes Advogados internship program between 2021 and 2023, from which she has been promoted to lawyer, and assists domestic and foreign clients, with emphasis on litigation.
- Worked in the legal department of a multinational technology company in 2021
- Worked in the legal department of a startup investment company between 2019 and 2021
Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- Bachelor of Laws degree from Universidade Federal do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UNIRIO)
- Bachelor degree in History from Universidade Federal Fluminense (UFF)
- Master Degree in History from Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ)
Portuguese and English, with knowledge of French.