João Marcos GebaraLinkedIn
- Unfair competition
- Copyrights and software
- Industrial designs
- Dispute resolution and border protection
- IP Licensing, Franchise and Technology Transfer Agreements
- Advertising and consumer protection
Lawyer specialized in Intellectual Property, with more than 19 years of experience in renowned law firms in the areas of IP, Civil and Corporate, in matters involving litigation, consulting and contracts. Associated with Murta Goyanes Advogados since 2016, and currently partner, João Marcos acts in litigation and provides legal advice to domestic and foreign clients.
Worked with renowned law firms in the areas of Intellectual Property, Civil Law and Corporate Law in matters involving litigation, consulting and contracts.
Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- Bachelor of Laws degree from Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio)
- Postgraduate in Intellectual Property Law from Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC–Rio)
- 41st. Annual Academy of American and International Law – The Center for American and International Law, Plano, Texas – EUA
- LL.M. in Corporate Law from Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV-RJ)
Portuguese and English