- Media and entertainment
- Copyrights and software
Lawyer at Murta Goyanes Advogados, Murilo provides legal advisory and consultancy services to national and international clients, focused on Contracts and Copyright for the audiovisual market. Specialized in Entertainment Law from Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro and experienced in Public Law, Murilo was, for three years, of a company’s legal department from the cultural and creative industry.
Worked as legal counsel at government institutions.
Was head of a company’s legal department from the cultural and creative industry.
Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- Specialized in Entertainment Law from Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ);
- Extention Course in Law, Business and Startups from Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV-Rio);
- Extention Course in Music, Copyright and Technology from Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio);
- Extention Course in Law and Business for the audiovisual market (Barco Cultural Center);
- Extention Course in Legal Department (Future Law);
- Bachelor of Laws degree from Centro Universitário La Salle do Rio de Janeiro (La Salle-RJ).
Portuguese, English, and Spanish.