Vicente Rosenfeld has been focusing on intellectual property for over 17 years. He advises clients on commercial rights protection strategies, clearance for launching new products and advertising campaigns, internet law, among others. Vicente participated in high profile court cases involving intellectual property, data privacy and internet law, advertising law, regulatory and related topics. He advises multinational and national clients from all sorts of industries, such as pharmaceuticals, “techs”, entertainment industry, consumer goods, telecommunications, e-commerce, automakers and agribusiness.
- Works at top tier law firms since 2004.
- Responsible for the local legal team of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
- Advised Rio 2016 Olympic Games Organizing Committee in all legal aspects of the events’ organization.
- Speaker in several congresses and seminars involving intellectual property, innovation and entertainment.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- Master’s degree in International Sports Law from Madrid Law & Economics Institute (ISDE)
- Bachelor of Laws degree from Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio)
English and Portuguese