Maria Eduarda Dib Barreto
- Domain names
- Industrial designs
- Dispute resolution and border protection
- Copyrights and software
Graduated in Law from the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Maria Eduarda has experience in public agencies, as well as in Contracts for the audiovisual area, Entertainment, Copyright and Trademark Law.
Maria Eduarda joined Murta Goyanes internship program in 2018, from which she has been promoted to associate, and assists domestic and foreign clients, with emphasis on trademarks.
Worked as an in-house counsel at a large production and broadcasting company, with focus on entertainment law, contracts and trademarks, in 2018.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- Bachelor of Laws degree from Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ)
- Course of Copyright and Anti-Piracy in Online Violations – ESA/RJ
- Advanced Trademark Course – ABAPI
Portuguese and English, with knowledge of French and Spanish.