Lawyer at Murta Goyanes Advogados, Maria Clara has experience in law firms, specializing in Corporate Law and Intellectual Property. She was an exchange student at the Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster in Germany in 2020, focusing on German law. With knowledge in Business Law, she was indicated to Lamy Filho award for her Bachelor of Laws final course assignment about the German influence on the theory of the social interest of corporations. Maria Clara was a member of the Legislation and Jurisprudence Observatory of the Private Law and New Technologies Commission of the Federal Council of the OAB in 2021 and is currently an Advisor to the Business Council for Legal and Strategic Affairs of the Commercial Association of the State of Rio de Janeiro (ACRJ). In 2022, Maria Clara joined Murta Goyanes Advogados internship program, from which she has been promoted to lawyer, and provides consultancy and advisory services to national and foreign clients, with emphasis on Entertainment, in the areas of Copyright, Contractual and Regulatory Law focused on the audiovisual market.
Worked with renowned law firms, specialized in in Corporate Law and Intellectual Property since 2018.
· Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
· Commercial Association of the State of Rio de Janeiro (ACRJ)
· Bachelor of Laws – Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio)
· Exchange Programe at Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster in Germany (2020)
· Introductory Arbitration Course organized by the Young Arbitrators Committee of the Brazilian Centre for Mediation and Arbitration (CBMA).
· Oratory course at the Conquer School.
· Compliance and Governance Course, offered by the Brazilian Institute of Corporate Governance (IBGC).
· General Intellectual Property Distance Learning Course, offered by OMPI in partnership with INPI.
Portuguese, English and German.