Associate at Murta Goyanes with experience in Contracts, Copyright and Entertainment, Juliana provides legal advisory and assistance services to domestic and foreign clients. She has a Bachelor of Laws degree from Universidade Candido Mendes and for more than 9 years was part of the legal department of a renowned Third Sector organization, with focus on production and broadcasting.
Worked as an in-house legal counsel in legal departments of a renowned Third Sector organization focused on education, culture and communication, and a programming, distribution and production company leader in the Brazilian film industry, since 2009.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- Extension Course “Law and New Technologies” – Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio)
- Specialization in Entertainment Law – Universidade Estadual do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ)
- Course “Copyright and Society” – Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV-Rio)
- Postgraduate degree in Brazilian Environmental Law – Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio)
- Bachelor of Laws degree – Universidade Candido Mendes (UCAM-Centro)
Portuguese and English, with knowledge of French.