Íris Miranda de Sá Galvão
- Copyrights and software
- Media and entertainment
- Data Privacy and internet
- Advertising and consumer protection
Lawyer with experience in Copyright, Entertainment and Trademark Law, and currently partner, Íris provides legal advisory and consultancy services to national and international clients. She has a post-graduate degree in Intellectual Property Law from Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro and in Labor Law from Universidade Candido Mendes. She has more than ten years of experience in a large production and broadcasting company, most recently has worked as a Business Affairs and Planning Specialist for film productions.
Worked as an in-house legal counsel at a large production and broadcasting company, with focus on entertainment and trademarks cases, since 2004 until 2016 and as a Business Affairs and Planning Specialist for film productions until the beginning of 2018.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- Member of the Industrial Property Committee – Brazilian Bar Association/RJ
- Member of the Anti-Piracy Committee – Brazilian Bar Association/RJ
- Post-graduate degree in Intellectual Property Law from Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro
- Post-graduate degree in Labor Law from Universidade Candido Mendes
- Course “Contract Law – Contracts in US Law” from PUC-Rio
- Course “Civil and Constitucional Law” from PUC-Rio
- Course “Entertainment Law” from Universidade Estadual do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ)
- Bachelor of Laws degree from Universidade Candido Mendes
Portuguese and English, with knowledge of Spanish.