Associate at Murta Goyanes Advogados, Flórency is professor and has experience in public agencies and local authorities, with emphasis on civil litigation, acting in the areas of copyrights, patrimony and culture in notorious not-for-profit foundation, as well as researcher in the fields of Intellectual Property and Mediation. Flórency joined Murta Goyanes internship program in 2017, from which she has been promoted to associate, and assists domestic and foreign clients, with emphasis on litigation.
- Worked at renowned law firm, specialized in Intellectual Property and Litigation, since 2016.
- Researcher in the Group “The New Brazilian Civil Procedure Code” – coordinated by professor Paulo Cezar Pinheiro Carneiro at Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ), since 2019
- Professor in the Procedural Law Postgraduate Program at Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ) since 2020
- Professor in the Procedural Law Course at Escola Superior de Advocacia of the Brazilian Bar Association (ESA-OAB/RJ), desde 2020
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- Masters in progress in Procedural Law at Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ)
- Bachelor of Laws degree from Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ)
- Course of Fashion Law – Intellectual Property – IBMEC/RJ
- General Course of Intellectual Property – DL 101 PBR – INPI/OMPI
- Intermediate Course of Trademarks – INPI/OMPI
- Brazil’s Internet Bill of Rights: Practical Application Course – Institute for Technology and Society of Rio (ITS)
Portuguese and English