Érika Ribeiro de Oliveira Napoleão do Rêgo
- Industrial designs
- Unfair competition
- Copyrights and software
- Dispute resolution and border protection
- IP Licensing, Franchise and Technology Transfer Agreements
Lawyer with focus on Litigation and Intellectual Property, with more than 10 years of experience in law firms and companies, in the areas of IP, Civil, Corporate, Administrative and Regulatory matters, involving litigation, consulting and contracts. Associated with Murta Goyanes Advogados since 2019, acting in litigation and providing legal advice to domestic and foreign clients.
Worked with law firms in the areas of Intellectual Property, Civil and Corporate Law, Administrative and Regulatory matters, involving litigation, consulting and contracts.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB).
- Bachelor of Laws degree from Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ)
- Postgraduate in Civil Procedure Law from Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC–Rio)
- Master in Civil Procedure Law from Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ)
Portuguese and English.