Associate at Murta Goyanes Advogados, Flórency has experience in public agencies and local authorities, with emphasis on civil litigation, acting in the areas of copyrights, patrimony and culture in notorious not-for-profit foundation, as well as assistant and researcher in the fields of Fashion Law, Trademark Law and Mediation. Flórency joined Murta Goyanes internship program in 2017, from which she has been promoted to associate, and assists domestic and foreign clients, with emphasis on litigation.
Worked at renowned law firm, specialized in Intellectual Property and Litigation, since 2016.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- Member of the Fashion Law Commission (OAB/RJ)
- Bachelor of Laws degree from Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ)
- Course of Fashion Law – Intellectual Property – IBMEC/RJ
- General Course of Intellectual Property – DL 101 PBR – INPI/OMPI
- Intermediate Course of Trademarks – INPI/OMPI
- Brazil’s Internet Bill of Rights: Practical Application Course – Institute for Technology and Society of Rio (ITS)
Portuguese and English