Associate at Murta Goyanes with experience in trademark law, copyright and entertainment law, Fernanda assists domestic and foreign clients. Fernanda manages trademark portfolios, provides legal advice on audiovisual production projects, analyzes and elaborates copyright licenses and assignments and handles foreign litigation with the assistance of local agents. Student of Master of Laws (LLM) in Intellectual Property Law from the George Washington University(Washington, EUA), Fernanda wrote several articles about Intellectual Property, focusing on the jewelry segment.
- Worked at the International Contracts and Sports Law´s area of a large broadcasting company, in 2011
- Worked at renowned law firms specialized in Intellectual Property since 2012
Brazilian Bar Association(OAB)
- Student of Master of Laws (LLM) in Intellectual Property Law from the George Washington University (Washington, DC)
- Postgraduate degree in Intellectual Property Rights from Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio)
- Bachelor of Laws degree from Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ)
Portuguese and English, with knowledge of French and Spanish