Advertising and consumer protection
Intellectual property rights and consumer protection are closely related. We provide guidance to our clients in the protection of advertisement-related rights and analysis of eventual risks in the light of consumer protection rules and the supplier’s legal duties.
- Assistance on plagiarism issues
- Consultancy services on consumer rights’ issues
- Assistance with disputes and compliance with consumer protection rules
- Assistance on the compliance of advertisement, product labelling, contests and promotion rules
- Defense of companies or consumers harmed or affected by abusive or misleading advertising
- Services before the National Council of Advertising Self-Regulation (Conselho Nacional de Autorregulação Publicitária – CONAR), including representation, defenses, oral arguments and other measures